Part I Course - The ultimate teaching

Jai Gurudev,

I did art of living basic(part I) course back in April 2005. Since then life in the path has been with full of new learnings. Or de-learning. Whichever way you call it. Or awakening from the sleep.

The part I course provides 5 key learning points. And those 5 learning points are so beautiful, it includes the entire learning you ever need. There is nothing beyond that. All other learnings or knowledge is the expansion of the 5 learning points. I did not realize the depth of that knowledge till I went around, reading and searching to know what the truth is. Let us take one of the course learning points - Accept people and situations as they are. What a powerful knowledge point. The depth of this knowledge point is so deep, one needs to cotemplate to understand the deeper meaning of what it truly means. I was listening to the video "Enormous Power of Yes" by Eckahrt Tolle. On outside they dont seem one. But when you think deeper, what does accept people and situations as they are mean? That is to say yes. Not opposing and reacting to the situations. When you wont react? When you dont exist. So accepting people and situations as they are means - that you dont exist. That is the true acceptance.

The moment you say no, whether you are right or wrong, as Eckart Tolle says in this video, you are indeed strengthening the "I"- because when you say no, there is a separate you exist- A feeling that I know more than you - That strengthens the feeling of ego. The moment you dont react, you wont exist. When you wont exsit, then what? - The total acceptance happens. I think this is a very small extension the course point that Gurudev teaches us through part I course.

May the Lord ultimate, the universal power of creation bless you to know the real truth as who you are.

Jai Gurudev

Comments

Popular Posts