Objective World

Is the objective world a true reality? Whatever we see, hear, feel can be true? Let us take one example. I am seeing a person - Now what am I seeing? If I have the ability to see the blood and bones with my naked eyes, what will be my impressions about the person? My idea about that person or body will be different. Right? If I could see electrons with my eyes, my idea about the object will still be different. So essentially the objective reality that we understand through our senses are faulty. Then what is the reality? It becomes pretty hard to understand as what really out there. If I am not aware, is there anything out there? If you flip this question, then everything is in your consciousness. Whatever you feel, see, hear - is nothing but an expression of yourself or your consciousness. Now, one can use different names - it does not matter.

The moment one realizes that the whole world is nothing but an expression of your consciousness, then total acceptance happens. There are still ups and downs, pleasure and pains. But, acceptance and tolerance happens. Memories of the pleasure and pain still play out. But, there is an understanding that the forms, feelings etc are essentially in your consciousness.

Thoughts happen, actions happen, events happen. But, they all happen in you. Outside of you nothing happens. If you have a Guru, then Guru happens in you. If you have a spouse, the spouse happens in you. Look at the space. Between the planets, between the objects, what is there? Every object is in space. Similarly, every thought is in consciousness. We don't allow thoughts to cease and hence we don't see on what background the thoughts arise. If the whole space is filled with matter, we don't see space. If we separate the objects, then the space fills the void. Similarly, if we separate the thoughts, then the consciousness fills that space....ha..ha.....

Jai Gurudev...

Comments

Popular Posts