5 years on the path

It is going to be 5 years since I met my guru. I met him for the first time on Gurupoornima at San Francisco in 2006. This year is going to be my 5th gurupoornima with my guru. Many things have changed. But I realized I am changeless and it is the guru that made me see the truth. When I reflect on how much I have grown on the path, I feel ever more grateful to my lord. There still things to learn, sadhana to do, karma to experience, fears & pleasures, desires & aversions to overcome - but they have lost their significance. On a big schema of things they don't matter any more. They are like clouds- come and go- but I know they are not the truth. At this time I am so thankful to my gurudev(who reflects all the masters in the world) who made me see the truth.

I don't know what the spiritual experiences mean. They are no different than materialistic experiences - both will pass. To treat one better than other is foolishness. I know I exist outside of any thing that can be explained or experienced, but don't know what it is. Some time there is desire to know and sometime there isn't. At this point, I am happy that I see the fallacy of the world view that made the life much more fun than it used to be.....have fun!


Love and blessings
jai gurudev

Comments

Popular Posts