What is the meaning?

When you are silent, you will see a part of you is just there and it does not do anything. You can identify a non doing part in you. What is that? Is it the real you? I don't know. But one thing is sure - There is a part of me just aware of everything without any notions or concepts. What is the use of knowing it? (I don't know whether I can say knowing it. May be just recognizing it). May be no use. After all is there any meaning to anything in this universe? We make up meaning and importance to all things. Absolutely, nothing is important. When you know nothing is important, then there is peace - The real peace.

When you see the non doer part of you, and accept that as the real you, then there is a freedom from the responsibility to do things - Isn't it that we all want in life?

One could ask, I don't agree, but I am doing a lot of things. Okay, let us start from the fundamentals - Who is doing ? The body is doing. Right? How does body do anything? Because there has to be a preceding thought. Right? So what caused the thought to arise? aha...hold on for a sec. Can you make a thought to arise in you?......

Have fun...

Jai Gurudev,

Comments

Popular Posts