What do you see

When you see people around you, what do you see? For last 40 years (that tells you that this body is 40 years old in the current form. The ingredients of the body were never created nor destroyed. This form appeared or evolved over last 40 years). Recently I have been going through a phenomena. Whenever I see beauty around me, I was constantly reminded about the impermanence of forms. I have been seeing a kind of sadness arising in me. I don't know whether I can call it sadness, rather a lack of interest. Today while returning back from work, an old man(Probably in his 60s) was sitting next to me. I looked around and saw a lot of young people in the Bus. Suddenly this thought passed through me that everyone of these young bodies will be old one day and the reality of changes to this body also came into my awareness....

What am I really trying to do or accomplish? Is there anything there to do really? or even further is there any one at all...hey...is there anyone there...

Love...

Comments

Popular Posts