Givers and Takers

During my role as an astrologer, I have came across people from different walks of life - Rich (MPs of parliament, business owners)  and Poor (Who don't have enough to buy their next lunch), healthy and unhealthy, successful and not so successful yet people. However if not all, most of them come to me with the question as why this is happening to me. When I look through their horoscope, it is clear that they are reaping the results of their own Karma. One of the key advise I give to people, along with astrological reading is to focus on others - be a giver in this life vs a taker. When you focus on giving, abundance fills all aspects of your life. The universe can not, but to give you more, because the universe reflects what you embodies. The more and more you focus on this aspect of life, you will see life around you changes. I have number of people who came back to me and told me about the change they saw in their own life. Of course, if you have been living a particular life style, it will take time to change. However it is worth it.

Many people are worried about the impact of Saturn - Saturn represents the karmic effect due to ill treating people who are socially and economically below you. I am pretty sure, a lot of us take such people for granted. But then, those Karmas are going to come back as the impact of Saturn. One of the best ways to reduce the Saturn impact is to serve those who doesn't have as much as you.

So be a giver - whether at home or at work or with friends. There is nothing so beautiful than seeing others happy. When you can bring happiness to someone else, it will bring back the blessings to you and your life becomes more and more wonderful.



Comments

Popular Posts