Living On Experiences

Now-a-days, we feel the presence of Gurudev with us all the time. All it take is to just tell Gurudev. His grace is beyond explanation. There are a couple of incidents happened in the last couple of days.

The first one happened on 6/1. June 1 is the samadhi day of my grandfather and I wanted to do a Gurupooja and Bhajans at our house. However, there was a conference call scheduled for that day at 8 PM and hence I did not plan for a Satsang. However, somehow the conference call was cancelled on the morning of 6/1 and we had a satsang in the evening. The satsang was very good.

Second incident happened on 6/2. We went for movie. After the movie all the mallu group were going for some party. We are normally not invited especially since we are not part of the "group". I am fine with either way. However, my daughter, who is 6 years old wanted to go for the party so that she could play with her friends. When she asked me as why we were not going for the party, I felt a little sad. My wife was especially upset. So we were sitting in the car and discussing as how to balance our spiritual life and social life and at one point I told my wife - Tell Guruji and he will take care.

We continued to sit in the car for 5 more minutes and there was a call from a friend of mine. He called us to invite us for the party. Apologized for not inviting us earlier and insisted that we come for the party. I immediately opened my phone, looked at the picture of Gurudev and said "Thank you Guruji". We went to the party. Though I was at the party, I was feeling the presence of Gurudev everywhere. He is right here, right now. Feel his presence and the blessings. That is it...

Jai Gurudev

Comments

Popular Posts