Guruji came to me.!!!

When I think about it, I feel so grateful and feel blessed about Gurudev's grace. He is everything...He is inside and outside, every relationship is a reflection of his love....it is all HE...

Here is the story..Recently Gurudev was in Houston and I wanted to meet him. I was telling Gurudev to make it happen. So by first week of October I booked a ticket to Houston to visit him. My plan was to reach Houston by late evening of Oct 31. There was a Laxmi puja planned on Nov 1 and I thought I will spend some time attending the puja, doing some seva and may be an opportunity to meet Gurudev. However last week, I was told that the plan was changed and Gurudev will be leaving Houston by Saturday morning. I could not get vacation in such a short notice. Also, the tickets were proving to be very costly. So with a hesitant mind I cancelled my ticket. After cancelling the ticket, I went into my puja room and I could not resist my feelings. I started crying. I sat there for 15-20 minutes. Comnig back from the puja room, I send an email to Guruji asking as when can I meet him. Anyway I got back to my normal schedule. However, I keep looking if somehow I could get a ticket to go to Houston on friday early morning. That also did not work.

On Friday, I was thinking that if everything would have happened the way I planned I would have been in Houston with Gurudev. With that feeling I went to Bed. Normally I sleep peacefully, but I had a little disturbed sleep. Finally around 6.30 I saw a dream. I am at a place covered with snow(it looks like snow) and I am visiting a big house there. Coming out of that house, I was standing by the side of the road. Suddenly on the other side of the road Gurudev appears. I could not control myself. I ran to him and stood very close to him. I could feel him as close as my breath. He gave me a kiss on my forehead, the same way a father to his son. Then he told me " Hang on to Bhakthi, devotion. Everything will be fine". Then I asked him " Mind is going here and there". Gurudev said "It is ok" and then I woke up and it was around 7 Am.

It was so wonderful how Gurudev takes care of each one of us. He is with us in each moment. All you need is to let go everything and surrender for the most wonderful journey of life - The journey back home...

At this point, I can't say anything, just feel blessed and grateful for ever...for every thing....

Comments

Faith Lasts said…
Jai Gurudev, what a wonderful experience you had.
:D
Anonymous said…
wow!! GReat experience!! Great :) happy reading them

Spread the smile

Love
Jgd

Popular Posts