Some random contemplations...

I have heard many times about that " You are not the Body". But it did not make any sense for a long time. My contemplation happens when I am in shower in the early mornings when there is no noice - or lesser noice - both internal and external and before the day starts happening - A few days back when I was in the shower I was thinking what I read before - I was thinking about my body. Suddenly the question whom does the body belong came up very strongly. Together with the awareness of the body came up an understanding that there is really more to me than the body and the thinking mind. I don't know what it is or where it is. It is not about experience. It is about understanding about the body and the mind. So you can be neither and the further understanding is somewhat intuitive. It has no experience whatsoever, but an understanding or shift that will take you away from the body and the mind - Or if I put it other way - more aware of both the mind and the body...

Sometimes looks so funny, but of late I am realizing more and more that I am....

Jai Gurude

Comments

Popular Posts