Vacation..

We recently been on a vacation for a week. Throughout the vacation, one thing that I could notice was that every experience, every scene was on an external level. I could see and feel the unchanging part of me. The events, scenes,experiences - all arise and fall on the canvas of my life - While the canvas remain unaffected. What is the point in anything ? Whether on vacation or not, I remain myself. It is very simple - to see things as they are. Unfortunately we want to complicate things.

I guess the bottom line is to have higher awareness to see things as they are. An alertness, when you observe anything with that alertness, everything comes to live - Alive in the moment. If you take only the present moment, even the so called in animate things are also alive...

Comments

Popular Posts