Moha - When are you going to get out of it?

Recently one of our friends needed a computer. We had two laptop computers at home. One new one and another refurbished one. The refurbished one did not have a battery. Reshmi told our friends that they can have one of our computers till they get theirs fixed. She told them that they can have the new one. She made this decision (and I am proud of her decision to help others) and called me to tell about this. Immediately my mind started feeling something. We bought the computer recently. I observed my mind and I could see the Moha (Attachment) to the computer. I was astonished by seeing this. We get attached to so many things in our life. When we pay close attention to our mind, we can clearly see that. Attachment is not only to the spouse and Kids - it can happen to anythings in our life. The point is to clearly identify the attachment and then surrender them to the divine.

Take a moment to identify the attachments - the BMW, the House, the family, the job, your bank balance, even aol, and many more. Open your eyes and see the attachments and then use the technique Rishiji taught to drop them..

May the divine bless all of us to overcome our attachments and remain centered in the knowledge all the time.

Love and Jai Gurudev

Comments

Abhi said…
v. nice Shyam !
Reshmi, can I have the second laptop ;)

Popular Posts