Living the Present Moment - Part II

I continued to think about what does it mean to live in the present moment. The more you contemplate, the more clearer is the meaning. Once you see the deeper meaning, you will appreciate what Gurudev meant by that. When you start living at that level, living in the present moment alone is sufficient. It occurred to me today that Surrender is the same as living in the present moment. Bhagavad Geetha talks about surrender. Truly, surrender is nothing but accepting what is. Realizing that every thing is as it is. In other words the same as living the present moment. In short all the knowledge points lead you to the one - A world beyond mind. Can it be comprehend ? I don't know. Really, I don't know anything, but I feel happy and Grateful that I am on this path.

Another thing that came to my mind today. I don't know where I heard this - Whenever someone tells you knowledge and you get the feeling that I know it, then the knowledge is in your intellect, if not then you have grown in knowledge. I have seen this happening in me and people around me.

Today, while traveling on the bus, I was feeling very grateful to Gurudev. He has so beautifully brought together everything to help us on the path. Truly, it is so amazing and I can't be grateful enough for everything he has done. The more I think about it, the more I realize how wonderfully everything has been taken care. Gurudev, I can't wait any more...

Comments

Popular Posts