Living the Present Moment

During my meditation today, I was trying to understand the reason for a low, subtle level of uneasiness. I remain as happy and cheerful as I am. However, in meditation, I could see a low level of uneasiness, which is preventing me to go to the next level and experience the true happiness. I think inside most of us, even though are living happily, there is a subtle uneasiness. Eckhart Tolle talk about this in his book " The Power of now" and I could clearly see this deep inside me.

That moment there was an understanding that to be truly live in the present moment, you can't have even the slightest of the desire. The moment the desire comes, there is already a non acceptance of what is. In complete acceptance of what is, there is no desires. When there is no desires, one can truly be in the present moment and that will bring the true happiness. As Gurudev says in the Ashtavakra, that will be "Rejoicing without conflict"...

May divine bless you to be truly happy and Rejoice without conflict....

Love

Jai Gurudev

Comments

very introspective.....very beautiful !

Jai Guru Dev,
Bhanuja Sharma said…
It was such a gain reading your blog !! Iv loved it, thx for sharing it all..

Jai Gurudeva,
Love,
Bhanu

Popular Posts