Thank you Every one....

For a while, I was having a smooth life. Goody goody with everyone and everyone agrees with whatever I say. So you feel good from inside and the expansion feeling happening. Today, after a while I happened to see the other side - Some one criticize you and the way your mind reacts. It is a true progress report as where I stand in my spiritual path. Thank you Gurudev for the feedback.

So here is the story. I met Yogadhi during Gurupoornima advanced course. It was keep coming to my mind that I should meet him again. I don't know why, but there was an intutive direction to meet him. So one day, I send an email to him asking whether I can come down to Denver to meet him. He said, he is coming to Seattle and asked me whether I can arrange for a Book Signing session. (He wrote a book about his spiritual experiences). I said OK with half mind. Then I called him two days later to talk to him about this. However, that conversatoin was short and I kind of left it. However, someone inside was keep telling me that you got to meet him. So one fine morning, I got up from my bed and told Gurudev(I have a picture of Gurudev right on the side of my bed. So I wake up every morning seeing my Guru) to do whatever he wants. Sameday evening Yogadhi called me and left a voice message. Again, I was not sure what to do, but decided that I keep my mind open and acceptive to whatever happens.

In next 2 days, I found a room for his session, made some posters and send a couple of emails. One to the Yoga and Meditation mailing list at my work and the other to the local devotee mailing list. The first mail was a disaster. Mails were going left and write about the authenticity of Gurus to many many things. Normally, I would have felt bad and would have reacted. But, I could see a part of my mind standing apart and was accepting everything as it is. On oneside, I felt bad that people are not able to understand the deeper meaning of life and oneness, while on the other side I remain unaffected. It was not a defensive acceptance that people are like this also. I deep acceptance, where there is no judgement, no enimity, no hate, but just pure love. I could see a part of mind want to react, but other part could just observe the feelings and in that moment all the reactions melted away.

Next came from the local satsang email list. One of the ladies nicely (Thank you for being so nice to me) remind me that the email list is only for certain purpose and I should refrain from posting on the local email list. Actually, I wrote a personal email to everyone and it was in the draft folder. As fate would have it, in a moment I absent mindedly send the email to the yahoo group distribution list. So when her mail came, my egoistic mind trying to jump up and down. So it was a nice experience to watch what happens. First the mind said, how could she say that. Then it was trying to find out instances where others have posted other materials to the mailing list and then anger and finally the egoistic mind just gave up. At that moment I felt a deeper level of peace and gratitude to everyone and especially to those who have made me grow beyond the mental impressions...

Thank you every one...because of you I am in love....

Jai Gurudev

Comments

Bhanuja Sharma said…
That is really amazing!! I have been observing such behaviour of my mind for sometime now..and it really helps..u get more oneness, a wider horizon than ever and an ever-relieved mind !

I really love the way, u can express the subtleness of ur thots, hats off! Keep writing Sir !!

Popular Posts