Another Experience with Art of Living and SriSri

There is a saying among Art of Living followers - "In AOL, we dont believe in Miracles, but we count on them to make things happen". - Based on few of my experiences, I would say this is indeed true. I will narrate a few of my experiences.

School Admission -

My daughter goes to a private school now, where she is enrolled in a pre-school. We wanted her to go to that school for the Kintergarten as well. However, the fees were quite high and we were debating about sending her to public school. It was around that time that the heroes of humanity events were happening across America. My wife was helping by calling a few schools. One day she started calling a few schools to get recommendations for youth nominations. Just after a few calls, when she kept the phone down, there was a call from my daughter's school. The call was from the school office and they mentioned that they want our daughter to continue in the same school and they were considering us for a scholarship so that our daughter could continue in the same school. To many it was a coicidence. But, let me tell you, based on the number of experiences that I had, it was no coincidence. It is all Guruji's blessings. He is there to take care of us in each moment and in each incident..

Bombay Airport

This happend in Sep 2005. I was travelling to India by Air India. I was having my customs clearance at Bombay. I was not carrying any gift items. All I had was a digital camera and camcorder. The customs officer was not willing to let me go. I told him that he can enter them in my Passport since I am planning to bring them back. He was not willing to let me go. This was at 3.30 AM. My wife and 4 year old daughter were waiting outside. After one and a half our, I got fedup. Finally, I closed my eyes and said Guruji, I cant take it any more. That precise moment, the officer just handed me the passport and told me that you may go. I am totally surprised by the way he suddenly let me go. It was nothing but one of the many experiences. To many, this may sound simple. But, those who have experienced knows that Guruji takes care of even the smallest of things.


Comments

Popular Posts