Another Experience

Guruji is there with us in every step. Just open your eyes and see it. His grace is flowing limitlessly. Just realize that and be in the blissful experience.

Yesterday (5/13), after coming back from MahaKriya, I had a long discussion with my brother in Dubai. At the end of it, I felt I was dragging my self in a discussion that I should have avoided. Just after I kept the phone down, I felt that something is not correct. My mind was feeling heavy. Normally I take 1 min to get into sleep. However yesterday my sleep was disturbed. Some where around 2.30 AM, I woke up after seeing some dream. I intutively knew that the karma I did with my mind and words were not correct. I immediately sat up, and started writing a letter to Guruji. While writing I realized that a Peace is coming to me. Once I finished the note, I randomly took the book "Sri Sri as I know him" and opened a page to read - And there is the answer from Guruji. It is exactly on the topic that was troubling me and exactly the answer I needed. This is awesome and amazing. Guruji is with us all the time and right here and now. Just realize that and that is it...

Jai Gurudev.

Comments

Popular Posts