Everything is Same

When you start asking the question " Who am I" and when you realize that you are neither the body,nor the mind, then there is nothing that words can describe. You know you are, but you dont know what is it. Just an unknowingness. Is there anything beyond that? I dont know...

When one realizes that you are neither the body nor the mind and you are that, then every knowledge suddenly make sense. What every Guru, every book and everything is saying the same. It is no difference at all. I am amazed to see that as far as ultimate knowledge is concerned everyone is saying the same thing.

As the pure consciousness, I am the same as everything. When the mind and the impressions are completely removed, then there is that, which is beyond expression. Can there be two there? When the sunlight comes through the yellow glass it looks yellow and when it is through the green glass, it looks green. Once the glasses are removed, then there is light - Neither green nor yellow. So when one is really beyond mind, then there is it. No me or you.

Guriji has beautifully explained here http://www.newindpress.com/sunday/colItems.asp?ID=SEE20030426095405
that enlightness is a joke. When one ponders over, one realizes that "I cant get enlightment, becuase ending of me is enlightnment"...

Jai Gurudev




Comments

Popular Posts